Welcome to ALUTECH Smart App!
In case of disagreement with the purposes and conditions of processing of your personal data specified in this Policy, you must stop using the ALUTECH Smart application.
Terms and definitions
Agreement - ALUTECH Service Agreement.
Personal Data is information that can be used to establish the identity of a person, either solely on the basis of this information, or on the basis of this and other available information.
Application means software installed on mobile devices (phone, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and allowing you to remotely control ALUTECH automatics and other compatible third-party devices, as well as control the situation in the premises using installed monitoring sensors and control devices, receive notifications about dangers and promptly respond to them, choose ready-made work scenarios or create your own, view the history of events.
A smart device is an electronic device that has the ability to connect to other devices and data networks via wireless access methods.
"Account" - the individualisation and identification of the User by entering a username and password.
What personal data we collect
In order to provide you with services and to use the Application, we do not ask you to provide us with any Personal Data. We do not require any Personal Data from you to use the Application. The Application performs its immediate functions by identifying the user solely by Account. We suggest that you use anonymous information about yourself, such as a pseudonym, when interacting with the Application, including when creating your Account.
1. Information you provide to us voluntarily
- Account or profile information. When you register for an Account, we may store the name and contact information you enter, such as your email address, phone number, and other login information. In the course of your interaction with the Application, we may add information such as a profile photo, country code, preferred language or time zone from your Account.
- Feedback. When you use the feedback and suggestion features provided in Application, we collect data such as your email address, mobile phone number and the content of your message in order to be able to promptly address problems and fix device malfunctions.
2. Information we collect automatically
- Smart device Information. When you use Application, we automatically collect Smart device information such as the MAC address of your Smart devices, IP address, wireless information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, system log files, and information about the mobile network.
- Usage data. When you use Application, we automatically collect usage data regarding visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent and received, and other actions of users of Application.
- System log data. When you use Application, the system log and exception log may be loaded from your Smart device.
- Location information. We may collect information about your geographic location in real time when you use the App.
3. Information related to smart devices:
- Basic information about smart devices. When you connect your smart devices to Application, we may collect basic information about your smart devices, such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and update information.
- Information transmitted by smart devices. Depending on which smart devices you choose to connect to Application, we may collect various information transmitted from your smart devices. For example, smart cameras will be able to report images or videos captured by them.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of Personal Data
- Marketing communication. Providing you with the requested information, sending newsletters and marketing messages, as well as updating the Application, services or offers that, in the opinion of ALUTECH, will be of interest to you. ALUTECH may use Personal Data to invite you to events that may be interesting to you in the opinion of ALUTECH, as well as to invite you to participate in various programs (referral, loyalty programs, etc.) or contests. Each message we send you will contain instructions on how to opt out of receiving further communications of this nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. In addition, if you agree to participate in our lotteries, contests or other promotions, we may use your Personal Data to organize such events.
- Security, detection and prevention of fraud. ALUTECH uses information that may contain Personal Data in order to prevent fraud and other illegal actions when using Application. ALUTECH also uses this information to investigate and detect fraud cases. ALUTECH may use Personal Data for risk assessment and for security purposes, including for user authentication. For these purposes, Personal Data may be transferred to third parties, such as law enforcement agencies (in accordance with applicable law) and external consultants. The legal basis for such processing is the need to comply with your legitimate interests, the legitimate interests of ALUTECH, or a third party.
- Legal and regulatory issues. In certain cases, it is necessary to use the information provided, which may include Personal Data, to conduct and resolve legal disputes, complaints and investigations, as well as to comply with regulatory requirements, enforce the terms of contracts, and in addition, to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies in accordance with the law.
The legal basis for such processing is the need to comply with your legitimate interests, the legitimate interests of ALUTECH, or a third party, where necessary, in order to fulfill legal obligations (such as responding to requests from law enforcement agencies).
If required by law, ALUTECH will obtain your additional consent before processing Personal Data for direct marketing or other purposes. In all cases when the law does not require obtaining such special consent, you express your consent by using ALUTECH Application.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
ALUTECH provides Personal Data only in the form that is communicated to you. ALUTECH does not sell or lease your Personal Data. ALUTECH shares user data, which may include Personal Data, with third parties only to the extent permitted by law and as indicated below. ALUTECH may provide Personal Data to the following recipients:
- our commercial partners providing you, directly or indirectly, with your smart devices and/or networks and systems through which you access Application;
- to our commercial partners providing ALUTECH services necessary to support and ensure your use of devices, applications, data storage, for example: processing payments and credit cards, provision of infrastructure, information technology services, and other similar services;
- to our successors in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer of rights, transfer of all or part of our business, assets or shares or other disposition to the above (including in connection with bankruptcy or similar procedures). You will be informed about the occurrence of the above cases by e-mail and / or by posting in the ALUTECH Smart app a clearly visible notice of the change in the ownership structure and the options available to you in relation to your Personal Data;
- if we believe it is necessary or appropriate: a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; b) to carry out court orders; c) to respond to requests from government agencies, including government agencies outside your country of residence; d) to protect our rights, our data privacy, security, property and / or rights, data privacy, security or property of other users, including you; e) to enable us to use the remedies available to us to prevent or limit damage that we may suffer.
Information is transferred to third parties not related to the above persons only with your consent. When required by law, ALUTECH will first ask for your consent before transmitting the relevant information.
ALUTECH has the right to publish data in generalized anonymized form, i.e. in a form that does not allow the recipient of such data to identify the user, for example, for the purpose of industry analysis or demographic profiling.
Transfer of collected data to other countries
ALUTECH has the right to carry out cross-border transfer of Personal Data to the territory of a foreign state for the purposes specified in this Policy. Personal Data may be transferred to countries where data protection laws are not as comprehensive as in the European Union. If required by European law, ALUTECH will transfer Personal Data only to those recipients who can ensure the required level of data protection. In such situations, if necessary, ALUTECH will conclude appropriate agreements in order to ensure the protection of user data in accordance with European standards.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
We respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data, including your right to control it. If you have any questions regarding your personal data, you can contact us by going to: Profile - FAQ and Feedback - Feedback
Processing of these requests is carried out within 30 days. If you choose to send us an email, please indicate clearly in your request what information you would like to change, if you would like to remove your Personal Data from our database, or otherwise let us know what restrictions you would like to place on our use of your Personal Data. Please note that for security reasons, we may ask you to verify your identity before taking any further action on your request.
You have the right:
- get access to your Personal Data that we process;
- request to correct incorrect or incomplete Personal Data about you, as well as change personal data on your own, when possible, in accordance with the functionality of the Application. You are responsible for the relevance of the Personal Data provided to us. ALUTECH does not verify the accuracy of the data you provide;
- request the deletion of your Personal Data if there are special grounds (the data ae no longer required for the purposes for which it was obtained; you revoked your consent to the processing of Personal Data; Personal Data were processed illegally, etc.);
- restrict the processing (temporarily or permanently) of your Personal Data (some or all) in the presence of special conditions (the data are inaccurate; the processing is carried out unlawfully, but you object to the deletion of data, etc.);
- require us to provide you with a copy of your Personal Data in a standard, structured and machine-readable form and / or, if technically feasible, transfer this information to another service provider;
- withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data or object to such use if it is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Note: ALUTECH does not collect personal information from children or about children without the consent of their parents or guardians.
Note: ALUTECH does not collect personal information from or about children without the consent of their parents or guardians.
If the Personal Data of the child were provided without the consent of the parent or guardian, then ALUTECH will take the necessary measures, indicated below:
- ALUTECH shall delete this Personal Data from its files as soon as possible;
- if deletion is not possible, shall make sure that these Personal Data will not be further used for any purpose or disclosed to third parties.
Parents or guardians who have questions regarding the processing of their children’s Personal Data should contact us using the email address specified in this Policy.
ALUTECH ensures the security of storage of personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data and their misuse.
ALUTECH applies appropriate corporate systems and procedures in order to protect and preserve the Personal Data provided to us. We also use security procedures and apply technical and physical means to restrict the use of Personal Data and access to it on our servers and devices. Access to Personal Data is provided only to those ALUTECH employees who need it in connection with the performance of their official duties and in compliance with the principles of personal responsibility.
We store your Personal Data within the term necessary and sufficient for you to use Application, for us to provide you with Application, in compliance with applicable law, to resolve disputes with any parties, as well as for other purposes that allow us conduct commercial activities, including the detection and prevention of fraudulent or other illegal activities. The maximum storage period for Personal Data provided by you when using Application is two years. If the legislation of the country of the place of storage and / or processing of Personal Data establishes a different storage period for Personal Data, we shall store such data for the period established by law.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any account you have registered with us is at risk), you can immediately notify us of the problem by sending Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing the registration procedure in ALUTECH Smart or using the service provided by ALUTECH in any other way, you consent to us being able to download cookies to your mobile terminal or other device. However, you have the option to manage cookies. Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may affect the user experience and some components of Application may become unavailable.
You can send all your questions using the following contact details:
- ALUTECH System s.r.o
- Postal address: Úherce 165. CZ-330 23, Úherce, Česká republika. phone/ fax: + 420 374 6340 01
- E-mail: email@example.com