ALUTECH Service Agreement
Welcome to ALUTECH Smart App!
Before accepting the Agreement, carefully read it and make sure that you understand all of its terms, especially the provisions on restrictions and exceptions. Restrictions and exceptions are in bold or otherwise highlighted to attract your attention. If you have any questions related to the terms of the Agreement, please contact Alutech Incorporated LLC. You are not allowed to use the service until you have read and accepted all the terms of the Agreement, as well as related agreements, rules, and so on. If you click the Agree and submit the Agreement button (see the exact wording on the registration page) and complete the registration procedure in the ALUTECH Smart app or use the service in any other way, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the restrictions and rules stipulated by the Agreement. In case of violation of the Agreement, Alutech Incorporated LLC has the right to unilaterally limit, suspend or terminate the provision of services to you, as well as to investigate your respective actions.
1. Terms and Definitions
- «Licensed Software», means the ALUTECH Smart software system developed by ALUTECH, installed and used in mobile devices with a licensed operating system.
- «Services» means the services provided to you by ALUTECH. You can use these services on a mobile terminal with a licensed operating system.
- «Account» — individualization and identification of the user by entering a username and password.
- «User» — a registered and authorized user of ALUTECH services.
- ALUTECH grants you the right to use the Licensed Software, thanks to which you get access to an intelligent terminal and can organize communication between smart devices and their control. The service includes the control of smart equipment, establishing communication between facilities, etc. These functions can be optimized and modified in accordance with changes in user needs or ALUTECH solutions. Please note that the service may be temporarily unavailable due to planned and unscheduled technical work.
3. Scope of Services
- ALUTECH grants you the right to use products and services based on the licensed software.
- For using the Service, creating the User’s account you do not need to enter information, identifying an individual (personal data). The licensed software performs its direct functions, identifying the User solely by User’s account.
- You are prohibited from licensing, selling, renting, transferring, publishing the product in any form, or using it for other commercial purposes.
- Due to limitations in adapting the Licensed Software to devices and platforms, you may only use the licensed software on an authorized system platform and devices. Installing licensed software on other hardware may damage the hardware or software.
- You acknowledge that the licensed software may be used solely for non-profit purposes, and the installation, use, and launch of the licensed software for commercial purposes is prohibited. If commercial use is required, you must first obtain the corresponding written consent and permission from ALUTECH.
- ALUTECH has the right to periodically change, update or transfer to other persons the licensed software or its features, as well as add new features, modify existing features or services in the licensed software system. If the implementation of the aforementioned new features or services is not accompanied by the signing of separate agreements, you have the right to use such features and services, which will also be subject to the Agreement.
- You shall bear the responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, integrity and legality of the data you enter, as well as for the legality of the way it was received, and for regularly backing up data and information. You assume all risks of damage and loss of such information.
- You agree to properly keep your account login and password. In the event of a breach of the security of your account (including, without limitation, disclosure of the user’s password), you undertake to promptly notify ALUTECH about this. Otherwise, all actions taken on behalf of your account shall be considered your actions, and you shall be fully liable for the actions taken.
4. Third Party
- You acknowledge that ALUTECH services are based on software or services provided by a third party. Such a service is provided to facilitate the use of the services by the user and the third party’s permission has been obtained in accordance with the law.
- The licensed software includes certain information and services provided by the third party. ALUTECH does not control the information and services provided by the third party and does not bear any responsibility for them.
- You acknowledge that ALUTECH cannot guarantee that the licensed software will always use or contain such services or that other software provided by the same third party will be used in the future. ALUTECH may also use similar services provided by another third party. If the above software or services are used, they are subject to the Agreement.
5. Terms of the Service Use
- release or distribution of computer viruses, «worm programs», malicious code or software for the purpose of deliberately damaging and / or modifying the terminal / data / licensed software;
- unauthorized (illegal) collection of information or data from other users, such as email addresses, etc.;
- using the product for criminal purposes with the use of automatic means, overloading the server, interfering with or damaging the web server and network connections in any other way;
- an attempt to make unauthorized access to the server data or communication data of the licensed software;
- interfering with the use of the licensed software by other users or creating obstacles for its use by other users.
- You understand and agree that:
- ALUTECH may establish the fact of your involvement or non-involvement in the above violations of the terms and, based on this conclusion, make a decision to temporarily block or revoke your license to use or to impose other restrictions provided for by the Agreement;
- ALUTECH immediately deletes information that contradicts the requirements of laws, infringes on the legal rights of third parties or violates the Agreement;
- if ALUTECH incurs any losses as a result of your violation of the requirements of the current legislation or the Agreement, you undertake to reimburse ALUTECH for losses and / or expenses caused by such violations.
6. Information Content Provisions
- As ALUTECH service is based on software or services, provided by a 3rd party, User’s personal data can be unintentionally collected due to certain automatic functions or properties of such software or due to certain changes or updates of the software. In this regard, ALUTECH recommends that you impersonalize information, including information required to create a User Account, when using the Service.
- You shall not take any actions that violate the law or tolerate inappropriate behavior through the use of the Service, the Licensed Software. Such actions and behavior include, but is not limited to, downloading, transmitting or distributing information that:
- contradicts the fundamental principles of the Constitution;
- poses a threat to state security, contributes to the disclosure of state secrets, undermines the constitutional order and destroys the sovereignty / integrity of the state;
- damages the national reputation and state interests;
- incites hatred and discrimination based on any distinction, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other beliefs, national or social origin, property, class or other status;
- contradicts the state policy in relation to religion;
- spreads false or misleading information, undermines public order and social stability;
- promotes obscene behavior, pornography, gambling, violence, murder and terrorism or incites crimes;
- contains insults or slander against third parties and violates their legal rights and interests;
- contains falsified, false, damaging information and threats; violates the privacy rights of third parties; includes material aimed at harassment or violation of rights, as well as libelous, offensive, obscene or morally unacceptable material;
- includes other materials, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by applicable laws, regulations, rules, provisions and other legal standards.
7. Exception Clauses
- Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, ALUTECH will take all possible measures to ensure the safety, legality, accuracy and reliability of the licensed software, as well as related technologies and information, but ALUTECH cannot guarantee this due to the limitations inherent in currently available technologies.
- You acknowledge that ALUTECH shall not be held liable for actual or consequential losses caused by force majeure circumstances and non-fulfillment of obligations by third parties.
- You shall be liable for any harm or loss caused / incurred or related to any of the following incidents:
- unauthorized use of the licensed software or change of your data by a third party;
- expenses and losses incurred as a result of using the licensed software;
- your misunderstanding of the licensed software;
- other losses related to licensed software and caused by reasons beyond ALUTECH’s control.
- Any other licensed software, that is, derivative software that has not been developed and released by ALUTECH or for the development and release of which ALUTECH has not given its permission, is illegal software. Downloading, installing and using such software may involve unpredictable risks. ALUTECH shall be exempt from liability in case of disputes related to such software, and has the right to temporarily block or revoke the license to use and (or) terminate the provision of services.
- You are informed that ALUTECH Services are an Internet service, the quality of which may be affected by unstable connection factors. Despite the fact that ALUTECH has taken security measures, the provision of services may be suspended or terminated, delayed, deteriorated due to the restriction or inability to use it as a result of internal failures in the Internet and the Internet connection itself, as well as factors beyond the control of the parties to the Agreement (including, but not limited to, fires, floods, terrorist attacks, epidemics, natural disasters, uprisings, viral attacks of devices, hacker attacks, network and device failures, government actions). You hereby acknowledge the above risks and agree that ALUTECH shall not be liable in situations where the listed risks affect the normal functioning of the services.
8. Termination of the Agreement. Breach of Agreement
- You acknowledge that when using ALUTECH services, you shall use the licensed software to the strictly permitted extent, as well as observe the intellectual property rights to the licensed software and its contents and fulfill the obligations stipulated by the Agreement. If you violate the Agreement, ALUTECH shall revoke the license to use.
- Your use of the licensed software depends on ancillary services provided by ALUTECH. Violation of the terms, agreements, rules, requirements, notifications and other relevant regulatory provisions of ALUTECH may lead to a failure in the process of using the licensed software, and in this case ALUTECH has the right to revoke the license to use or take measures in accordance with the Agreement, including suspension or termination of the provision of the Services.
- If you violate the Agreement or other documents concluded with ALUTECH, ALUTECH has the right to inform related companies and demand that they take measures to limit your rights and interests, including suspending or terminating the provision of all or part of the services to you, and report your breach of the Agreement on websites they operate or actually control based on the legal grounds.
- The download of the Licensed Software is done from the download platform, and you agree to abide by the rules set by that platform, the system platform, and the device manufacturer with respect to use and restrictions associated with the licensed software. If the aforementioned third party confirms that you have violated the agreement, and this requires action on the part of ALUTECH, ALUTECH has the right to suspend the service or restrict access to the licensed software at the request of this third party.
- Upon termination of your license to use, you agree to cease using the licensed software and remove all copies of it.
- You are obliged to indemnify ALUTECH and other users for all losses incurred by them as a result of your violation of the terms of the Agreement.
9. Applicable Law and Severability Clause
- The issues of validity, interpretation, amendment, execution of the Agreement and consideration of disputes related to it shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus. In the absence of relevant laws and / or regulations, parties shall refer to generally accepted international business and / or industry practices.
- A dispute arising from the Agreement or related to it can be settled within the framework of good faith negotiations between you and ALUTECH or submitted for consideration to the Economic Court of the Minsk Region, at the location of ALUTECH.
- If any of the provisions of the Agreement is declared invalid according to a court decision, this shall not affect the validity of other provisions or their parts, and you and ALUTECH undertake to fulfill the valid conditions in good faith.
- The Agreement was signed in the Minsk region, Republic of Belarus.